This last year has been a challening time for young people as they adapt to the 'new normal' of life.
Many kids have experienced the constant change from in-school to remote learning and back again. Their routines and social interactions have been disrupted constantly. They just haven't had the time to really find their best learning options and may have lost their confience in themselves as successful learners. They have missed their classmates. In fact, this is one thing they have really wanted so badly during this crazy time. For some, this last year has meant they haven't really had the chance to reach their full potential.
Now is a great time to find out how to support young people so this next year can be an amazing and successful experience for them.
Join the FREE live and interactive Ignite the Genius in the Younger Generation Masterclass to discover tips and strategies to help children discover what they are naturally good at, and how they can boost their confidence by knowing how to use their strengths, skills and capabilities to make a difference for themselves and others.
Get connected to the Genius Schools curriculum delivered at our campuses and virtually.
Reasons to join the Genius School Masterclass
* You want young people to understand their natural strengths, personal value and self-worth.
* You want to understand how you can best support them to experience personal success and achievement.
* You want to develop life skills that they can use in any situation to boost their confidence, self-esteem and uniqueness for lifelong success.
* You want to get connected with other like-minded educators and parents who really want to achieve great things for the next generation.
What you will learn in this 90-minute free masterclass
* The importance for young people to understand their natural talents and capabilities in these challenging times.
* The success they will experience when playing to their strengths and leveraging their weaknesses.
* Strategies for how to discover their natural genius:
Show Up - learn about a path of least resistance to success.
Step Up - own their genius and value other geniuses.
Give Back - work together to contribute to the community in a meaningful way.
* The Genius School solution.