Weekly masterminding with Duncan Stanley, GeniusU Community Manager on how to set up and run your own Mini-Mastermind program based on your business or coaching niche.
This week's guests are Will Reed and Stanley Beckett. We will be discussing the fundamentals of hosting an engaging, inspiring and entertaining webinar. We will also be revisiting all the questions that the masterminders have posted in the Q&A sheet so far.
As part of your GeniusU Mentor membership you will learn how to create a highly-leveraged product that will enable you to generate revenues from GeniusU.
Over the course of three months you will learn how to:
- Create a Circle and build a community
- Create a Microdegree or Certification
- Host a monthly live webinar
- Run a Q&A sheet and deliver a monthly video to your community
With the goals of:
- Listing your Mini-Mastermind in the GeniusU Store
- Running a successful promotion based on the same tools and resources as used by Genius Group
- Generating significant revenues