- Are you in the business of helping people feel good?
- Do you long to increase the transformational results that you know are possible for your clients?
- Would you love to increase your income and attract new clients?
At a time where the world is crying out for health, your clients and potential clients need you more than ever.
This half-day interactive workshop will guide you through the foundations of building a retreat to help more people, in less time and make more money.
Who’s it for?
Established coaches, holistic therapists, nutritionists, artists, songwriters, wellness professionals, travel designers, teachers, healers, adventure educators and anyone who is serious about taking their business to the next level through the power of retreats.
When is it?
Monday January 18th 2020 (10am-2pm UK time)
Who will this suit:
- Someone who loves to see the transformation that you know you can help your clients acheive
- Someone who is willing to have conversations with existing or potential clients in order to serve them better
- Someone who has run a retreat and would like to take them to the next level
- Someone who would love to run a retreat but doesn’t know where to start
- Someone who would love to fit in more clients but doesn’t have the time
What we’ll cover
- Your retreat vision
- The 4 simple steps to designing and selling a retreat
- How to conduct market research for maximum results
- How to craft a virtual retreat offer that your clients will love
- How to sell your virtual retreat and feel excited about it
- Pricing your virtual retreat for maximum profits
- How to use your virtual retreat to attract new clients, retain existing clients and transition easily into an in-person retreat
- How to do all of this without spending any money on facebook advertising
- A step-by-step process to turn your retreat idea into reality
NB – there will be breaks! The session will be interactive with some time spent in break-out rooms. By the end of the day, you will have created your own personal plan to build and fill your virtual retreat, without having to spend all your time researching venues and paying hefty deposits for a retreat you don’t know will sell - this is relevant whether you are planning a virtual retreat or an in-person retreat.
What’s included and how much is it?
- Small group (max of 12) 4 hour interactive workshop (via Zoom), led by Catherine Gallagher
- Opportunity to join a mastermind group exclusively for retreat builders
- Thanks to our affiliation with B1G1, every time someone signs up for this workshop, an orphan in India will be provided with trauma counselling
£250, only 12 spaces available,
**Early bird offer 50% off** Book your space for just £125 (for bookings before 18th December, subject to availability)
About your host
Catherine combines a love of adventure, nature and the outdoors with business for good and entrepreneurship. Her approach is enthusiastic, motivational and light-hearted, she cares deeply about her clients and enjoys nothing more than seeing them develop and flourish.
With 20 years experience in business, including running her own travel business, she is well placed to support entrepreneurs to develop. Catherine is a certified business mentor and coach, business mastermind leader and qualified climbing instructor.