Weekly masterminding with Duncan Stanley, GeniusU Community Manager on how to set up and run your own Mini-Mastermind program based on your business or coaching niche.
This week's guest is Allison Wentworth-Ross, GeniusU collaborator and prolific Microdegree builder/content writer. Allison will be discussing the fundamentals of building a Microdegree.
As part of your GeniusU Mentor membership you will learn how to create a highly-leveraged product that will enable you to generate revenues from GeniusU.
Over the course of three months you will learn how to:
- Create a Circle and build a community
- Create a Microdegree or Certification
- Host a monthly live webinar
- Run a Q&A sheet and deliver a monthly video to your community
With the goals of:
- Listing your Mini-Mastermind in the GeniusU Store
- Running a successful promotion based on the same tools and resources as used by Genius Group
- Generating significant revenues