March London Entrepreneur Social
Monthly event for London Entrepreneurs to Inspire, Connect and Collaborate
Starts: Wed, Mar 04, 07:00 PM, London Timezone
Ends: Wed, Mar 04, 10:00 PM, London TimezoneAdd to calendar
Bar Langley, Langley Street, London, UK
- Our london City social on the 4th of March is this week and we have a special treat in store for you!
- We all know that technology is moving at a fast pace and new, interesting ideas and inventions continue to raise our curiosity about the positive difference they can make to our lives. With this in mind we are proud to introduce Jon Masters, co-founder of YouGo.world and expert in the field of Augmented Reality, to be our featured speaker at our event. Jon will present on:
Tearing Down Walls - Why yougo.world is using technology to create personal connections and meaningful experiences
Jon is a technologist with a background in system design and software engineering. As a Software Manager at Siemens in the UK, Jon initiated and delivered a number of engineering programmes for smart cities and transportation including the 2012 redesign on the London Congestion Charging system. Jon left Siemens in 2013 to pursue his interest in creating new businesses that exploit Augmented Reality technology.
- By joining us, you will also be part of a bigger purpose - to make a difference in our world through B1G1 and help change lives. It’s a great feeling to find out each month the impacts we have made collectively by turning up, and how this connects us all to a higher purpose.
- We will have the usual abundance of food and drink for everyone, including for those of you who are coming straight from work.
- We are looking forward to sharing another social evening with you all, connecting and catching up with each and every one of you.
We are excited to be seeing you all soon!
Caterina, Luca Peter and Woon