About this Event
When we talk about ‘diversity’ we usually refer to what is different BETWEEN two or more people from an OUTER point of view. But ‘diversity’ is also present WITHN the same person and is a characteristic of one’s INNER world.
In this time together, we are going to explore and play with this idea of ‘diversity within’. And we are going to do that by tapping into the fantasy/fiction world of superheroes.
For three reasons:
- Superheroes usually wear a mask, like we currently do.
- Superheroes usually discover their power after a tough time, like the ‘pandemic’ time we have gone through.
- Superheroes are just a preciously needed reminder that:
‘You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me’ – Superman
The purpose is to get in touch with an aspect of ourselves that we may not be aware of and to find a way we could step into it more often, along with bringing it more fully into our real life. Because I believe that true inclusion starts from you being complete!
Join us if:
- You value self-discovery
- You are ready to spend your lunch break travelling in a new land, directly from your sofa
- You already have your superhero, or you have never thought of having one
What to expect:
- An interactive, experimental and creative session centred on an adapted ORSC (= Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching) tool, where you will journey into your playfulness and imagination
- A deep experience of your relationship with yourself
You will leave with:
- A greater curiosity regarding what you really know about yourself
- The idea that there are different aspects of self
- A taste of the power of creating ‘from what is present and from those present’
- A sense of trust that ‘it is not about survival of the fittest, it is about cooperation’
- A shift in the perception of what is possible
This event may be recorded.
About your Facilitator
My work has been significantly informed by a rich combination of experiences that unfolded from a single driving question: ‘How being at your best can better the world around you and vice versa?’ After:
- Obtaining a Ph.D. in Genetics of Human Diversity and Evolution
- Engaging in front-line services for adults in psychological distress and young people with learning disabilities/autism
- Becoming a Certified Co-Active® and ORSC™ Trained coach
- Moving more than 40 times across 4 countries,
It is evidence: no matter how challenged in life, we each have the power to challenge the status quo and initiate an individual and global change, if we choose to and allow the power to be, every day!