How winning in the Workplace will ensure you Win in the Marketplace and give you at least a 50% increase in productivity (as well as happiness)
One of the biggest challenges for scale up entrepreneurs who are looking for fast but dependable and stable growth is ensuring that their culture, team and leadership reflects the speed of growth. Yet most organizations never come close to tapping into the existing potential of their people and teams.
In order to have a 10X growth in revenues and profits you also need to have a 10X growth in your people, their mindset, their productivity and their overall happiness.
A Command & Control approach is simply incapable of inspiring the level of performance needed today. You just can’t Command & Control your way to better commitment, innovation, collaboration and performance needed for growth in today’s ever-changing, disruptive world--though for most leaders, that’s exactly the approach we’ve been scripted in for our whole careers.
People don’t just want to be motivated, they want to be inspired—and contrary to what most people believe, inspiring others is a learnable skill.
Consider the best leaders you’ve worked with, those who’ve brought out the best in you. They’ve delivered on these 3 Stewardships--and so can you. Anyone can be this kind of leader. Everyone needs this kind of leader. The antidote to Command & Control is Trust & Inspire.
This engaging and introspective one hour masterclass with Stephen MR Covey and Roger James Hamilton, will help you take a close look at your own personal leadership style and ensure you have a practical and easy to implement plan that will allow you to inspire a culture of trust, which always results in a high performance, happy, productive team achieving top results. Your team and your future hires will thank you. Your company will be sought after as an awesome place to work.
It’s time to turn the great disruption into your greatest opportunity for growth.
What Stephen and Roger will cover during this 60 minute masterclass
On this webinar Stephen and Roger will be sharing with you:
- The 3 Stewardships that all leaders have for those they lead.
- Modeling: Leaders have a Stewardship to Model credibility and moral authority.
- Trusting: Leaders have a Stewardship to extend trust to those we lead and serve--not just to be trustworthy themselves. How we do it, and why we do it make all the difference.
- Inspiring: Leaders have a Stewardship to Inspire. We do this by connecting with people, and to purpose--both theirs, and ours.
- Case studies of high performance organisations using Trust and Inspire to have exponential growth