Wow! It’s December already! It’s always around this time of year I ask some big questions for the year ahead:
- What do you want to achieve in 2016?
- Who do you want to work with?
- What partners would help you double your results in 2016?
In this week’s Entrepreneur TV video I share the 3 steps for you to set up great partnerships for the year ahead.
In the video I also include a very special preview of some big news on our 2016 events that we are announcing next week!
Top of Form
If you want to be the first to hear about what we have planned for our Entrepreneurs Institute community in 2016, click here to join our partner community (it’s free to join and gives you the inside scoop on what we’re planning for the year ahead).Bottom of Form
In this video I also cover the importance of the “4 E’s of Partnerships”.
The four E’s allow you to cover the key outcomes and milestones you and your partners want to achieve by working together in the areas of:
- Experience (What do you want to learn & experience?)
- Effectiveness (What will you be able to do better & smarter?)
- Efficiency (What will you be able to do faster & cheaper?)
- Earnings (How much more do you each want to be earning?)
Watch the video for the full explanation and steps to follow.
Top of Form
Then, look out for the big (and very exciting) announcement on our 2016 plans coming next week! (Or click here to be the first to hear)
Bottom of Form
Keep shining brightly,