A nice short list of email etiquette
- Keep your emails brief—don’t write an essay.
- Never send angry or emotional emails.
- Don’t reply to every CC (and don’t CC everybody).
- Answer people’s questions!
- Send emails with solutions, not just problems.
- Turn off automatic notifications.
For me keeping emails short, structured and answering the questions with solutions and next steps, always works.
What works for you?
Does this brings up a question around the role of email at all?
Post your comments below, love to hear your thoughts.