The Genius School’s Young Entrepreneur Academy is a 2-week microschool empowering young people to launch their own digital businesses as entrepreneurs.
The program runs from the 8th to the 19th of August 2022 - Monday to Friday.
9 am UK | 6 pm AEST | 4 pm SGT | 5 pm PT
60 young leaders will spend one to two hours a day learning how to launch their own business. From being a podcaster to building an app or having an online store, the academy is made up of two camps: For juniors (10-13 years old) and teens (14-18 years old)
The course is delivered over two weeks with live mentor and implementations sessions. Each student has their own personal facilitator to guide them toward their final plan. Plus, awards will be given out during the graduation for participants who have the winning plans.
5 REASONS TO JOIN ...
- You want your teen to improve their confidence, self-esteem, and grades. We utilise teaching and facilitation methods that are proven to increase confidence, create deeper connections, and strengthen family relationships.
- Your teen will learn how to effectively and quickly collaborate with others to develop highly effective communication, teamwork, and leadership skills: The kind of skills that enable you to create opportunities that you can execute at speed.
- Your child will get to work with expert faculty mentors who will provide thought-provoking content to help them develop their entrepreneurial mindset.
- Each student has access to their own dedicated facilitator who will guide them to set up a working business model, living and learning on purpose as an empowered future leader that ensures they are crisis-proof and know how to create their own job.
- Along with the accelerated learning, your child will experience they will also have the opportunity to create a brand new business.