Has a young person or your child been exhibiting any of the following signs?
* Worrying constantly over small things
* Excessive stress
* Picking, fidgeting, restlessness
* Appearing more tired than usual
* Trouble going to sleep at night
* Saying negative things towards themselves
* Expressing feelings of worthlessness
* Significant weight loss or gain
* Appearing aloof or disinterested in things they loved to do
You want to help, but how?
To discover a pathway to better mental health and wellbeing, REGISTER HERE for this unique masterclass.
By understanding the strengths and capabilities of the young person; their natural genius and talents, it is possible to identify the unique needs of the individual.
In this masterclass, you will learn how to foster their natural gifts and creativity while responding to the unique challenges facing youth in a post-pandemic era. Additionally, you'll gain tools that will spur them on towards a health mental health strategy for years to come.
You won't want to miss this live and interactive 90-minute masterclass - REGISTER HERE NOW.
Date: 28th July 2022
Time: 9am UK / 4pm SGT / 6pm AEST / 8pm NZST
During this 90-minute masterclass we will explore the following:
1. Why adolescent mental health needs to be addressed and the impact on learning and life success.
2. What parents and educators can do to identify and understand different personality types, how they react to stress, and the behaviours that may be exhibited.
3. Where to find assessments and the tools that can help young people discover their unique strengths and natural capabilities.
4. How to understand and interpret the young person's uniqueness and how to respond in a positive and helpful way.
ABOUT GENIUS SCHOOL
Genius School offers child-centred, personalised learning pathways, igniting the genius in children, creating self-aware lifelong learners who are empowered, future leaders.
Founded by Roger James Hamilton, social entrepreneur and futurist, and Angie Stead, an edupreneur leading location independent educational solutions.
Genius School has a global team of edupreneurs delivering programs in schools and communities, including micro camps, micro-courses, programs for schools, retreat camps, and microschools for young people.
The traditional education experience is often disengaging, irrelevant and redundant with a one size fits all model. Genius School is a personalised and individualised model for learning, bringing out the unique genius in every child.