PLEASE NOTE: Wealthy Wise Woman, a financial literacy educational company and Susan Ritter are acting on behalf of the community as a mentor/teacher on the GeniusU platform and are NOT acting/speaking as an employee of Genius Group nor on behalf of the Company.
This event is a 2 hour educational masterclass and Q&A mastermind for inexperienced investors of Genius Group shares.
Many in the community purchased shares over the years, like me, because of your commitment to and belief in the Genius Group philosophy and company. This is an exciting time as we participate in the transformation of the company into the public domain. For many of you this may be the first direct investment in a company and therefore you are not prepared for the investor journey that goes with this type of investment.
The purpose of this class is to help you understand where we are in that journey and how you can navigate the decisions that are being transferred to you along with the shares.
You will learn:
- The fundamentals around stock market cycles.
- How to know where we are in the current cycle
- How the cycle is impacting our GNS share price
- What to look for to get an indication of future price movement
- The choices you have and how to measure one choice against the other.
- The basic steps for going through the process of preparing for and implementing your stock transfer decision.
By the time we are done:
- You will have enough information to make an informed decision so that you can move forward.
- You will understand your own risk tolerance and how that should be incorporated into your investment decision.
- You will understand your current investor mindset and how to strengthen it to make healthy financial decisions.
- You will have tools to help you manage your emotions around your investment so that you have a solid plan for moving forward.
What this is NOT:
- Direction on what your decision should be.
- A course on technical analysis.
- A complete investment education, although it will give you some basic skills for assessing this particular investment activity.
- A platform for complaining about the stock price.
If you are interested in joining us on Tuesday at 7:00AM Eastern (noon UK, 7:00PM Singapore) time, you can register for the event by following the Meeting Link URL at the top of the page and register through Calendly. The Red Registration Button is NOT active.
Please Note: The time was selected to accommodate the most number of participants. However, depending on the registrants and where they are located, a second session may be added. Please answer the questions so that I can make this accommodation based on your needs.