The Genius School's Young Entrepreneur Academy is a 2-week microschool empowering young people to launch their own digital business as entrepreneurs.
The program runs from the 7th to 18th August 2023 - Monday to Friday.
9am UK | 6pm AEST | 4 pm SGT | 5 pm PT
Young leaders will spend one to two hours a day learning how to launch their own business. From being a podcaster to building an app or having an online story, the academy is made up of two camps: Juniors (10-13 years old) and Seniors (14-18 years old).
The course is delivered over two weeks with mentor and live implementation sessions. Each student has their own personal facilitator to guide them towards their final plan. Plus, awards will be given out during the graduation for participants who have completed their business plan.
5 REASONS TO JOIN THE ACADEMY PROGRAM
* You want to improve your confidence, self esteem and grades. We utilise teaching and facilitation methods which are proven to increase confidence, create deeper connections and strength family relationships.
* You want to learn effectively and quickly to collaborate with others to develop highly effective communication, teamwork and leadership skills. The kind of skills that enable you to create opportunities that you an execute at speed.
* Each student gets to work with expert faculty mentors who will provide thought-provoking content to help them develop their entrepreneurial mindset.
* Each student has access to their own dedicated facilitator who will guide them to set up a working business model, living and learning on purpose as an empowered future leader that ensures they are crisis-proof and know how to create their own job.
* Along with the accelerated learning, students will experience the opportunity to create a brand new business.