We launched our Managing Partner opportunity in 2019 and because of its success, we’re continuing it into 2020. In this Microdegree exclusively for Managing Partners, we share with you the strategy, the plan, and the execution of how you pull your event together successfully.
As a Managing Partner, you have the amazing opportunity to:
- 1. Create a unique experience for the entrepreneurs within your city.
- 2. Position yourself as a strong leader of the entrepreneur movement within your city and your community.
- 3. Generate great revenue for yourself.
In this Microdegree, you'll learn from key team members how to become an integral part of our successful events for entrepreneurs around the world.
- For every newly-appointed Managing Partner to be clearly and concisely inducted at speed.
- To understand what it is to be a Managing Partner with a high success performance rate.
- To create a clear city plan to registering 480 tickets in order to have 300 high quality entrepreneurs in the room at $1000 per head $300,000 revenue.
Your Microdegree Mentor
Michelle is a Blaze Genius who just loves building Communities and Partnerships!
Michelle founded Talent Dynamics in Partnership with Roger James Hamilton in 2009. Talent Dynamics is an extension of Wealth Dynamics for large teams and corporates. It grew into over 20 countries with over 500 mentors, before integrating into Entrepreneurs Institute in 2015. Michelle is now the Chief Partnerships Officer for GeniusU, where she mainly works with the top level partners to grow their businesses and communities on GeniusU.