Giving is an essential part of being an entrepreneur. Some of us build it right in to the core of what we do, others create Foundations, some of us do it in an ad-hoc way (when someone rattles a tin under our nose or makes an emotional appeal online).
As you go through this MicroDegree here on GeniusU you'll be exposed to both amazing facts (we bet you never knew them!) and some amazing opportunities to make more positive impact in and on our world than you ever imagined.
When you complete the entire MicroDegree you'll be in a much better position not just to give but to give in a way that makes most impact on you and those you value.
We think you'll love it!
- You'll see how to make sure your giving creates the right impact
- You'll discover how to use giving to connect deeply to those you value
- You'll understand why the Power of Small is a real key to getting it right
- You'll know whether giving is an obligation or a choice (or perhaps both)
- You'll realise the important difference between 'handing out' and 'handing up'
- You'll learn some amazing facts about giving that will totally surprise you
- You'll be able to choose 3 ways forward to make giving a part of what you do
Your Microdegree Mentor
Paul Dunn is a legendary entrepreneur, author and master presenter. He was honored as a Social Innovation Fellow in Singapore; something he shares with film-star and philanthropist Jet Li and Walmart Chairman, Rob Walton. His training programs are in use in an estimated 236,000 enterprises. He is also the co-founder and Chairman of the revolutionary B1G1: Business for Good, a company that’s already enabled businesses to connect in new ways and create over 130 Million giving impacts around the world.