This Microschool is for entrepreneurs who are running successful businesses and want to make a bigger impact in the world.
Over the next 5 days we will be taking action to identify what a great partner looks like for you, how to attract them and how to build a community and value for your partners.
Welcome to the Partneship Microschool! Over the next five days, I will take you through the Partnership Microschool where we together learn how to attract, retain and grow your partners to support you to grow.
Partners are powerful ambassadors of your brand and are a great pathway to greater exposure, more collaborations and attraction in the market place.
Here is the plan for the next five days. You will learn
- The difference between a customer and a partner
- What type of partners there are and who is the right for you
- How to create a Compelling Partner Offer
- Set a criteria for your partners to attract the right ones
- How to support your partners to support you
- Understand what makes a really exciting pathway for your partners so that you can maintain and grow them for life.
- Get to pick the level(s) you want to create and launch for your current promotion to grow its flow.
- Understand what makes a really compelling offer for a partner, different to a compelling offer for a customer.
- Learn how to shape the offer to show the partners the level of support, training and value you are adding in to make it super easy for them to come on board.
- Learn how to create criteria for partners allowing you to go out and attract, recruit and retain the very best ones, saving you from making costly mistakes with partners that don’t perform or take up all of your time.
Your Microdegree Mentor
Michelle was the former head of Leadership Development for Marks & Spencer, until 2005, when she started her own training company. Michelle has worked with Roger James Hamilton and the team, since 2007. In 2009 she set up Talent Dynamics, the corporate/team version of Wealth Dynamics which quickly grew to become a global business.
Michelle leads our Global Global Events team and has worked with 1000s of Entrepreneurs supporting the development of their customer pathway and partnership offerings. Sharing the successes not only from the Genius Group but her career of experience in Leadership and Training.