The Educator 5.0 Microschool is based on Genius Group's Educators strategies that have generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue in just the past 3-6 months, attracting new hot prospects every week.
During the 4 weeks you will get to understand what it takes to really set up a $100,000 education or mentoring company using a proven formula that thousands of our consultants have successfully used over the years. You will access templates of plans that have generated hundreds of thousands in revenues in these past 3-6 months that you can adapt for your own personal promotion from our educators. You will be fully certified as a Flow Consultant and have a clear plan on how to monetise your brand new certification.
- Discover the best way for you to build a $100,000+ education business in this next year from some of the top educators in our community - Receive several done for you plans, that have already worked and generated over $150,000 in just 3 months from the experts, that you can copy and paste to your own business
- Get your business in front of 1.5M entrepreneurs on our GeniusU platform, with your own store and a suite of educational products.
- Join a fast-growing community of 2500 entrepreneur leaders who are connecting together to share resources, funding, team and investments all around the world.
- Receive regular, live ongoing business development and product training from our highly skilled team of faculty and experts who are each running multi million dollar digital businesses.
- Get free access to our best digital business training programmes that are helping entrepreneurs to generate $10,000-$100,000 per month in new revenues online.
Your Microdegree Mentor
Michelle was the former head of Leadership Development for Marks & Spencer, until 2005, when she started her own training company. Michelle has worked with Roger James Hamilton and the team, since 2007. In 2009 she set up Talent Dynamics, the corporate/team version of Wealth Dynamics which quickly grew to become a global business.
Michelle leads our Global Events team and has worked with 1000s of Entrepreneurs supporting the development of their customer pathway and partnership offerings. Sharing the successes not only from the Genius Group but her career of experience in Leadership and Training.