This Microdegree is designed to share with you some fundamental principles of effective communication from the perspective of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), starting with your discovery of your preferred communication style (your Genius!) or as it is called in NLP speak, your Preferred Representational System.
This Micro-Degree will show you the different ways your brain codes information as well as to recognize other preferred styles through the observation of body language and words used.
Ultimately, it will help you to make your communication easier and more effective, boosting your sense of well-being and productivity.
Click here to do your test: https://nlptrainingjamaica.wixsite.com/communication-styles
- You will discover your Communication Genius – Dragonfly, Meerkat, Manatee or an Owl?
- Click here to do your test now: http://bit.ly/limitless-communication
- You will learn how to recognize the four styles through body language
- You will learn how to recognize the four styles through words used
- You will discover the NLP Representational System Model
- You will learn how to use this information to develop and improve Rapport
Your Microdegree Mentor
Elizabeth Terry is a Trainer & Master Coach of NLP, Time Line Therapy® and Hypnosis certified by the American Board of NLP & Hypnosis and the Time Line Therapy(R) Association. She is also a Flow Consultant with the Entrepreneur’s Institute, a Passion Test Facilitator, trained by NY Times Best Seller Author of the Passion Test, Janet Attwood and a certified Project Manager. Elizabeth has over 25 years of human resource development experience, training in areas such as strategic planning, customer service, project management and of course NLP! She is a Creator, Strategist and Global Thinker and believes in Partnership for the Goals! Her core values are "Collaboration, Learning, Aiming High, Providing Impact and Respecting All"! Her mission is to create a world that works for everyone by maximizing human potential through the power of the mind.