Welcome to Talent Academy Microschool! This one-of-a-kind mentored online training to help you to be confident leaders and to source, interview and recruit top talent.
This course is for leaders and managers who want to attract the best talent for their business and ensure they are the perfect fit, through Talent Dynamic profiling and asking great questions at interviews.
It does not stop there though, onboarding your new recruit is just as important as the recruiting itself. You will have a clear understanding of the importance and impact onboarding has on your business.
- By taking this course you will design your own recruitment roadmap to give you the expertise and confidence in your processes;
- identify your next recruit – it is not always who you think
- how to use the proven talent dynamics for recruiting- using powerful tools to help you make better informed decisions
- candidate attraction- making sure your adverts attract the right people
- interviewing – being bold and brave with your probing questions
- making an offer they can’t refuse- taking your business forward with engaged, capable and engaged workforce
- Laura has over 20 years in the recruitment industry, has been in business for 14 years and is a successful business coach working with SMEs, start-ups and scaling businesses.
Your Microdegree Mentor
Laura has more than 22 years in the recruitment industry including her own company which has a track record for placing exceptional candidates in great jobs across the globe.
Recruiting can be expensive if you get it wrong and can seriously damage the brand, reputation and the engagement of your current employees.
In 2021 she launched Talent for Good, which was created on WDM Tau 2020. Talent for Good supports the business from pre recruiting through to a successful probation. You will also find Laura on her recruitment and retention hour monthly webinar, where she is being a typical supporter.
Laura is a qualified business coach, her clients range from multimillion pound construction and manufacturing companies, start ups and charities. She has been facilitating Microschools and virtual WDM for Entrepreneurs Institute and Genius U since 2020 and is also a client success coach for Entrepreneurs Institute Crystal Circle.
Laura and her team are committed to being Operational Carbon Neutral, and donated 18,000 impacts to B1G1 in 2022.