Join 20 year experienced in person and online facilitator, Lisa Michaels for this content rich do-it-with-you program where you’ll design and build your MicroSchool. Lisa will be sharing the "how to" system for designing accelerated programs that produce great results for your participants — whether you are new to facilitating or have years of experience — you’re MicroSchool will be bringing them back time after time hungry for more.
Here's what Santos Alberto says about Lisa's help with his Microschool design...
I am Santos Alberto a remote sales expert, and lately I've had the opportunity to create an online course.
I've been working on it for 4 weeks!!!
Trying to create an outline, and feeling stressed out about it not sure how to put it together. And in 30 minutes Lisa helped me put together what the tangible outcome of my course would be, the core modules I would teach, the exercises in those modules, and the homework assignments I would give my students.
So in the 30 minutes she literally did what I couldn't do in 4 weeks!!! In literally 30 minutes everything changed for me.
I now have a very clear outline of my course outline. I would definitely recommend this to you if you're an expert looking to put together a course... If you already have something super valuable that you want to share with the world I recommend you definitely have a call with her, and join her Microschool Design program.
- A template for effortless Microschool or workshop design
- Your Microschool designed with Accelerated Learning
- You'll be ready to deliver as soon as you've completed all the steps
- Your inner facilitator activated at the next level to help you grow a thriving digital business and community
- Deeper skills to help your clients clear blocked energies in your workshops
- A tool box of dynamic ways to move group energy in your Microschool and in person workshops
- Potent skills to create accelerated learning facilitation environments
- A Step-by-step system for MicroSchool delivery
Your Microdegree Mentor
Lisa Michaels has 30 years experience as an entrepreneur, teacher, trainer, and workshop facilitator. She designed more workshops, classes, trainings, products, and certifications than she can count and helped thousands of people across multiple fields take their skills to the next level. All of Lisa's programs are steeped in Accelerated Learning principles making it easy for the facilitators she trains to apply their skills to any subject matter. She's currently serving as a Performance Consultant, Faculty and Atlanta City Leader for GeniusU.